Summer Skills Assessments
Peak has created one of a kind diagnostic exams which identify specific concept areas and skills for remediation. By completing a diagnostic exam students will be able to streamline the remediation and preparation process through either one on one, small group, or a combination of the two as they work through the material by focusing directly on the concepts with which they struggle.
Upon completion of a diagnostic exam, Peak provides each family with personalized summer remediation curriculum which groups individual concepts into five levels of proficiency. Additionally, we include extensive, targeted practice exercises to be used independently and in conjunction with Peak’s support.
Available Skills Assessments:
- Math: Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Pre-Calculus/Trigonometry, AP/IB Maths Readiness
- World Language: Spanish 1 & 2 and French 1 & 2
- Science: AP/IB Chemistry Readiness, AP/IB Biology Readiness, and AP/IB Physics Readiness
Schedule and Rates
We will offer Skills Assessments in all subject areas for $95 per assessment on the following days:
Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 12pm at the DTC location
Sunday, June 10, 2018 at 12pm at the CCN location
Sunday, June 17, 2018 at 12pm at the DTC location
Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 12pm at the CCN location
Skills Assessments can also be scheduled at custom time for your convenience during the months of June and July 2018 for $145 per assessment.
- Multi-assessment discount for students taking two or more assessments with Peak this summer.
- Our Director of Education can be contacted at: