Summer Independent Study
Courses for High School Credit
Peak Learning Solutions’ Independent Study summer programs are designed to provide high quality instruction in a small group setting. Educational research has repeatedly demonstrated that small group instruction significantly increases student achievement. Therefore each program is designed around a maximum student-teacher ratio of 5:1. This approach allows Peak’s teachers to differentiate their instruction while providing significant individualized attention to each student. These courses will be taught using curricula designed by an accredited institution and will qualify for real course credit (depending on your child’s school district). The Independent Study summer programs are designed for two types of students: students in need of remediation of past content and students wishing to work proactively for future courses.
Please contact our Director of Education today to set up a free consultation – earning credit for courses requires collaboration with your student’s school and counselor, which we are happy to help you achieve.
- Creative Writing
- Technical Writing
- Physical Science
- Biology (Semesters 1 & 2 and AP/IB readiness)
- Chemistry (Semesters 1 & 2 standard and accelerated courses)
- Physics (Semesters 1 & 2)
- Pre-Algebra (Semesters 1 & 2)
- Algebra 1 (Semesters 1 & 2)
- Geometry (Semesters 1 & 2)
- Algebra II (Semesters 1 & 2)
- Trigonometry (Semesters 1 & 2)
- Pre-Calculus (Semesters 1 & 2)